Mollie Molumby's Half Light introduces us to ten-year-old Robin as he traverses a fantastical woodland in search of his father. We caught up with Molumby to talk about how the show was born and what we can expect to see on the stage of The New Theatre from September 12 -17.
1. Describe the show in 5 words.
Monsters, mountains, music and telling stories.
2. What would you like audience members to take away from this show?
A sense of hope. And catchy tunes which stick in their heads long after the show!
3. How did the show come into being?
A group of young artists coming together to talk about what isn't normally discussed. That coupled with a few sleepless nights and a whole lot of questioning!
4. What kind of person would enjoy Half Light?
Anyone who is young at heart, age not being a factor.
Anyone who is going through a difficult time or knows someone who is.
Whether you're a regular theatregoer or not, this show appeals to anyone with a sense of fun.
5. What other shows are you looking forward to seeing at this year's Tiger Dublin Fringe?