Override follows Mark and Violet as they escape a technology-obsessed reality to raise their child closer to nature. Writer, Stacey Gregg answers Five Quick Questions about the play which has been transformed into a digital spectacle under Sophie Motley's direction.
1. Describe Override in 5 words.
Prescient. Naughty. Playful. Unsettling. Violent.
2. What will audience members see when they come to this play?
A domestic dispute that escalates into surprising territory.
3. Is this work pertinent to 2016?
*So* pertinent. Prophetic, some might say. Not me. But some.
4. What does it mean to you to have your work in the Tiger Dublin Fringe 2016 line-up?
I'm delighted to be counted alongside such a cool team of artists.
5. What other work are you hoping to see in this year’s festival?
As much as I can get in my eyeballs.