We have a free, shared office space here at Fringe HQ that we offer to artists to make their own. And a spot has just opened up! Interested?
We want to hear from artists / producers / a company or a collective who could make good use of an office space at Fringe on Sycamore Street in Temple Bar from August 2016 – January 2017. It’s a brilliant and busy building full of artists and festival fun.
It’s a no-frills desk space so your work must be compact – there isn’t much scope for storage. You will be sharing this small office with one other artist; you’ll be part of one of the buzziest communal workspaces around!
What does a spot in our artists’ office get you?
1. Free, secure, lockable office space at FRINGE LAB
2. 24-hour access (except when the building closes for Christmas break)
3. Free Wi-Fi internet access
4. Access to printing facilities
5. Access to kitchen facilities
6. Access to Fringe team for year-round support by appointment
7. Access to studio space at subsidised rate
How to apply:
Submit a short proposal (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th 2016, including the following details:
1. Name/s or company / collective name (if applicable)
2. City you are based in
3. Phone contact
4. Email contact
5. Why do you need an office space?
6. Do you have office space or support at present from another company/ organisation?
7. Tell us what you're working on in 2016 and what you're planning for the coming years.
8. What impact would use of the Artists’ Office at FRINGE LAB have on this work?
Applications are accepted from artists, producers, companies or collectives of any kind. There is one desk available, but we’re open to two company members sharing it. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. We will notify all applicants before the end of August and the space is available immediately.