February 19, 2017
1. We’re not messing around. Read our curatorial callout here.
2. Is your big idea ready to be turned into a show? Does it belong in a Fringe venue or an offsite space? You should apply for the main festival programme. (Note: closing date for applications was 10 March 2017.)
3. Are you an actor based in Ireland who wants to make a show? If so, Show in a Bag could be for you. Your show will star just you, or possibly you and one other actor. It’ll take place in Bewley’s Café Theatre and will be one hour long (or less). (Note: closing date for Show in a Bag applications was 27 February 2017.)
4. Honey, I Fringed the Kids! This year’s festival will feature work for young Fringers. Kate Ferris of Collapsing Horse is co-curating a new strand of work with us in 2017 for and by children and teens. If you want to create a show for young audiences, this is your chance. Apply via our application form. More details in our application guide here. (Note: closing date for applications was 10 March 2017.)
5. This year’s festival takes place from 9 – 24 September. You’ll find information on what kind of timelines to expect as an applicant or as a programmed artist here.